24-Hour Crisis/Support Line
Advocacy (Bilingual/Spanish Advocates available) :
- Safety planning
- Medical advocacy
- Goal setting
- Assistance with budgeting
- Children’s advocacy & programming
- Help with petitions for restraining orders
- Assistance in locating affordable housing
- Overcoming obstacles to employment
- Law enforcement advocacy
- Criminal justice support and advocacy
- Crime victims compensation assistance
- Information about and coordination of services with community resources
- Therapy referrals and more.
Referrals to community partners
Temporary residential program with 24-hour accessibility
- Public outreach/awareness
Support groups for:
- Survivors of Domestic Abuse/Sexual Assault
- Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Young Parents
Haven understands that working towards a future without violence means that advocates, survivors, and communities need to center the needs of survivors and how important it is to recognize and challenge the systems of oppression that impact the realities survivors experience based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, age, and abilities. Our services are offered in a variety of ways to meet the unique needs of each survivor.
All services are provided free of charge without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, disability, arrest or conviction record, sexual orientation, or sexual identity.