break the cycle of violence and strengthen Lincoln County?
Volunteer: HAVEN depends on volunteers.
Get Informed: Invite HAVEN Advocates to speak at your church, club or organization
HAVEN Community Education is available in a formal or informal group setting to raise awareness, share understanding, prevent abuse, and promote
relationships that value human beings and respect their personal identities, rights and freedoms.
These are some of the areas in which HAVEN provides education:
- Interpersonal violence & how HAVEN helps
- ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
- Child sexual abuse awareness & prevention
- Elder abuse
- Healthy relationships
- Human trafficking
- Sexual assault myths & facts
- Teen dating abuse & violence
- Trauma responsive perspectives
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Donate: Your time, services, dollars, or buy something off our wishlist.
Communicate: To your friends and relatives about HAVEN services
Ask: For help when you hear/see verbal/emotional/physical/sexual violence occurring.
Interested in volunteering?
Join HAVEN in their mission to strengthen those who have expereinced abuse.
Together we can end violence and empower survivors.
- Be a mentor
- Provide transportation
- Receive calls, visitors, and donations
- Monitor the legal system
- Provide medical accompaniment