HAVEN Community Education
The Community Educator at HAVEN works with any school, youth or adult organization, agency, church,
formal or informal group to provide presentations and informational resources that promote
interpersonal relationships that are respectful, empathetic, equal, and free from abuse and violence.
Individualized planning will be done with anyone interested to ensure the information we share is age
appropriate and meets the specific interests and needs of your group. All community education is
provided without charge to raise awareness, share understanding, prevent abuse, and promote
relationships that value human beings and respect their personal identities, rights and freedoms.
These are some of the areas in which HAVEN provides education.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: The Ongoing Study and Results, Nationally & in Wisconsin
- Attachment and Nurturing of Children
- Coordinated Community Response to Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- Historical and Cultural Perspectives on Interpersonal Violence
- Dating Abuse & Violence
- Domestic Abuse & Violence
- Elder Abuse & Violence
- Effects of Abuse on Children and Families
- HAVEN Services: 24 Hour Assistance
- Individualized Advocacy for Adults & Children
- Legal Advocacy & Criminal Justice Support
- Sexual Assault Advocacy
- Support Groups
- Healthy Relationships & Communication (For Any or All Ages)
- Human Trafficking
- Prevention Education for Interpersonal Abuse & Violence
- Sexual Abuse & Assault
- Trauma-Informed Care and Communication
Anyone is welcome to call HAVEN at 715-536- 1300 to explore the opportunities for Community
Education that will be interesting and informative to your specific group, large or small.